Cette offre a été publiée depuis plus de 40 jours...
Assistant Manager - Toronto Premium Outlets
chez MEXX Canada à Halton Hills, ON
We are Mexx
Founded and based in Amsterdam, Mexx is a global brand that inspires confidence, possibilities and fun. With 90 stores across Canada and counting, we give our customers a direct link to the latest trends fueling fashion in the world's greatest cities.
A work experience like no other.
Join us at Mexx, the place where you will find people who, like you, love fashion. Show us your know-how and your passion as you coach, guide, inspire, lead, create, motivate, support and, most importantly, connect with our customers. Be part of our team and get ready for a work experience like no other.
Discover your full potential at Mexx
Mexx offers a wide array of challenging career paths for individuals looking for exciting opportunities. We are always looking for smart, engaging, dynamic and motivated people who are determined to personally grow as we develop our company. Are you up for an exciting journey?
Mexx Canada is currently recruiting for the following position: Assistant Manager
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager function is to assist the Store Manager in managing all personnel, product and visual merchandising directives. He must follow up on employee compliance with company policies and procedures, business processes, and is accountable for maximizing store sales and key performance indicators (KPI) results. The Assistant Manager needs to partner with the Store Manager to build a strong team by providing necessary training and development opportunities that will increase employee productivity and development to their full potential.
• Proven sales experience (1 to 2 years minimum); Results-driven;
• Experience as a retail store Assistant Manager or in a similar position is mandatory;
• Excellent knowledge of the Retail Industry; Love of fashion and trends;
• Management experience; Professionalism; Strong leadership to inspire the team;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships;
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
• Strong organizational skills and time management capabilities;
• Strong customer focus approach and mindset;
• Passionate; positive attitude; dynamic;
Along with an exciting work environment Mexx offers great perks such as:
• 50% discount off adult merchandise and 40% off children’s merchandise
• Rewarding Bonus Structure
• Employee Referral Program
• Benefits Program (full-time staff)
• Performance Appraisals for all Staff
Come live the Mexxperience!
Send resume to email@example.com