chez Prestige Recruitment à Montréal, QC
A stable brand is looking for a Designer to be responsible for the brand from concept to the finished marketable!
• Lead the design and creative process
• Adapt trends to the lines/customer products for mass market
• Manage Sketchers and Assistant designers to create the line
• Oversee all production work completed by the design team and provide strategic direction for the department
• Supervise production of initial samples and, if needed, carry out appropriate corrections.
• Lead all Fits
• Conduct competitor analysis and analyze the market and tends
• Certified Diploma in Fashion Design
• Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a Designer with specific experience in sweater knits and cut and sew knits
• Must be up to date on Fashion Trends
• Know all components of the garment i.e. Trims, fabric, linings etc.
• Important to be able to meet deadlines and follow up on any delays and/or problems
• Good communicator
• Creative thinker
• Knowledge of Illustrator, Word and Excel
• Attention to detail
***Please apply with your CV in a Word document
***Please note that only applicants being considered for the position will be contacted.